Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hurricane Sandy: Helping Hands

I just wanted to share a quick video for everyone to see!  I was very sad to hear about Sandy and how much damage and peoples lives it affected.  I would never wish that upon anyone!  My husbands family happens to be from NJ and they knew many people that were affected from this hurricane including his aunt who's house was completely underwater by the time the storm was over.  I couldn't ever imagine.  I found this video on a blog that I read (taza-and-husband.blogspot.com) and found it very inspiring and wanted to share it.  I am proud to be apart of the LDS religion and find myself blessed everyday because of it.  Being in the service of the Lord really can bring you true happiness in times of darkness and when you feel no hope!  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment