Monday, November 12, 2012

First Snow Fall

Every year I tell myself how much I love winter and how much I love the snow.  Then when the first snow fall comes I sit around all day and complain about it to anyone that will listen to me.  I don't know why I do this, I think Eric put it best when he said to me one day "the older I get the more I realize I really do like summer more"!  I know that when I was young and had no worries and could play all day in it, it was lots of fun and I did love it!  Anyway the first snow day of the year came but this year it was a little different because this year I got to experience it with Kennedy which she has never seen this stuff before.  She loved looking at it and I even took her out to touch it and of course put it in her mouth.  I would say she quite enjoyed it like any child should!


Hopefully this year I can remember the joy of the snow!  We got a head start by making sure that the first day there was enough snow to get out our snow clothes and sleds and head to the hill for a night of sledding!

No comments:

Post a Comment