Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween

I love Halloween!  I love the decorations, the dressing up, and receiving candy (who doesn't love that)!  I find that Halloween is much more fun when you have a baby of your own and I am sure that it can only get better when she can finally walk and go trick-or-treating!  We did get to go to my work on Monday night for some trick-or-treating and to show off KJ to all the residents.  This year we started out Halloween just hanging out like normal but that night when dad finally got off work we put on our Halloween costumes and headed out.  We made our first stop of Nicole's house to do a quick trick-or-treat there.  We then headed over to Grandma Stevens' house where we got some dinner and to watch a little bit of the Jazz game!  GO Jazz!  We then headed to great Grandma Johnson's for some homemade donuts!  So YUMMY!  Then off with Grandma Castro and Quin to go visit a house that was decorated like Harry Potter.... so amazing!  After that we stopped at a homemade haunted house, which surprising I found just as scary as anyone that I have ever paid to get into!  It was a fun night showing off Kennedy and her first of many Halloween costumes, can't wait for next year!


KJ the day of Halloween
This is her cute headband that I made her
Isn't she the cutest giraffe you've ever seen
KJ was a giraffe, I was Cat Woman, and Eric was an Iphone
 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment