Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Little Bit of Fun and Choas

Thanksgiving came and went by before I even knew it was here.  This year I had to work on Thanksgiving which I didn't mind much since I was still be able to eat with the family when I got off!  It was a delicious dinner as always, and fun spending time visiting and being with the family.  I am thankful that I live so close to family so I get to get together with them more often then only for the holidays!  Black Friday has been creeping its way up earlier and earlier each year and this year it  actually started on Thanksgiving night, so off to stand in long lines in the cold we went after the festivities.  Its a bit crazy (I mean its only for a a good deal) but its all worth the fun, right?!  I would have to say that this saying warmed my heart when I read it because of its truthfulness "Black Friday:  Because only in America, people trample others for sales exactly one day after being thankful for what they already have".  Luckily we didn't run into any of that this year!  I hope all you other crazy black friday shoppers got what you wanted and had as much fun as we did! 
Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment