Monday, December 24, 2012

Birthday Fun!

We celebrated Eric's birthday on the 16th of this month! It was a lot of fun and I loved every moment I spent with him!  Im so happy and lucky to be married to him!  He really is the best guy I know and I couldn't imagine anyone else out in the world that could make me laugh and feel the way I do around him.  I still feel like that giddy teenage girl that met him 5 years ago and can't believe that we are now adults who continue to grow older and older together!  So for his birthday we had fun opening presents and eating dinner as a family and then Eric and I headed out to the grizzles hockey game (Thanks to Nicole offering to babysit).  

 KJ loved opening up the presents and getting to rip open the wrapping paper but surprising enough she loved to see what was inside as well!  It was extremely cute and made me super excited for Christmas!

We had so much fun at the game and we were on the front row so it was crazy how close we were to the athletes!  It definitely made me jump every time they got slammed into the wall in front of us!  I also loved the fights and we were next to the penalty box so we got to be apart of all that action as well!  

Happy Birthday My Love can't wait for all the ones we get to spend together in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment