Saturday, December 1, 2012

Babble Babble and the Holidays!

Life lately has been going pretty good!  I feel that we seem extra busy as we usually are with end of semester for school coming up and the holidays!  I love this time of year and lately its been a bit more noisy around our house.  KJ has realized lately how much she loves the sound of her own voice.  She babbles and babbles (oh and adds a couple joyful screams in there as well if she thinks your not paying attention) any moment she is awake.  I don't mind it much, I find it kinda cute, but I now know what they mean when they say girls can talk.  I do hope that in later years she might tone it down a bit, for my own sanity.  She also has found out how she can get to ANYWHERE in the house now that she can crawl.  Long gone are the days when I would leave her in the tv room to go to the bathroom in peace, now I often find her peeping around the corner looking at me like where did you go!  (TMI?)  As I sat awake in bed last night not being able to fall asleep I thought about last christmas, and the excitement of knowing that soon we would be able to meet our daughter and how exciting it will be to share the holidays with her.  Now here we are a year later, which went by in a blink, sharing it with KJ! And though I realize that KJ doesn't even realize what it is and only will remember it through the pictures we take, I am thankful that we get to share it with her this year and the many years to come!  

No comments:

Post a Comment