Friday, June 14, 2013

5 Things I LOVE...

5 things that I LOVE this week...

1. MESSY HAIR DAYS. the days you look in the mirror or at your child and you tell yourself "oh well its summer"
2. I GOT YOU by JACK JOHNSON. i love this artist anyways but this song melts my heart.  i can't get enough of it.
                                                     
 3. BRIGHT BEDROOMS. i love that bright bedrooms are in style right now for kids.  this bedroom is just adorable and makes me want to redo KJ's bedroom so bad.
4. SNACK TIME. nothing replaces the small moments when we can let our hair down, get a little messy/sticky and eat some yummy snacks together.
 5. Candy Crush. i have become obsessed with this game.  its so incredibly addicting and the time i should be spending doing productive things i am usually caught playing this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment