Friday, June 14, 2013

Can I wear that?....

There have been many phases in KJ's life that just crack me up! The one that she is currently going through just brings constant laughter from me.  To understand you have to realize that KJ refuses to let me put any kind of hair accessory on.  I don't mean if she discovers it then she takes it out or she will pull it out if she feels me putting it on or sees herself in the mirror. I mean the moment she sees me have a hairband in my hand she will start shaking her head, throwing her hands in the air, or by the chance I do get it in her hair it immediately comes off!  I thought that I had discovered the trick and that was to put in silk ribbons around her head making it harder for her to grab but that only lasted one day when she spent it all trying to get the thing off of her head! A friend of mine suggested putting her in front of the mirror and putting it on while telling and showing her how pretty she is with it telling it works with her daughter.  This did nothing but let her realize where she was grabbing so she could get it out sooner!  The point of the background story is that KJ puts everything she can on her head.  Doing laundry with her around is pointless because she is grabbing all the clothes and stacking them on her head.  I often find her coming out of our room with clothes draping from her.  The down fall for her that I can't help but laugh at is when it falls over her eyes and she starts running into things! The entertainment of a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment