Friday, June 14, 2013

SUMMER Animals

Summer is finally here and we couldn't be more thrilled about it.  I live for the summer and for me the hotter the better.  We have been so busy soaking up all the warm fresh air that I haven't got around to blogging and updating much.  To kick off summer  we went to the the zoo!  KJ loves animals.  I haven't been around a lot of babies but she seems to love them more then any other baby I have been around. So the zoo was her kind of place and I don't think she would let us leave EVER if it was up to her! 




We also were to attend baby animal days!  This is was heaven since she was actually allowed to touch the animals!  I felt a little sorry for the smaller animals since KJ hasn't exactly got a handle on how to pet nicely!  But we are working on it!






No comments:

Post a Comment