Tuesday, July 30, 2013

SUMMER: Bear Lake

My family (my mom, dad, brother, and I) and I decided to make a small trip to Bear Lake this year.  With bear lake only being a couple of hours away we try to make at least one trip a year up there.  It came at the perfect time because I was in desperate need of a getaway.  It was only for a weekend but enough time to let me refresh.  My Mom, Kj, and I spent a day at the beach wandering around, enjoying the water, and soaking up the sun! I thought that Kj might be a little nervous of the water since it was a lake that looks like it never ends but she was all up for playing in it! (Although she wasn't so fond of the sand when it got wet making her hands dirty....gets that from her dad). It was a fun trip and I am looking forward to our next trip up there!

 These pictures were taken within the same week but a year apart!




No comments:

Post a Comment