Thursday, August 30, 2012

Little Moments

Everyday is filled with little moments that remind me that I really do have an awesome life.  Often they are just simple.  I always know how great my life is but these moments just put a big smile on my face.  

Having a husband and baby is the best.  I use to not be able to imagine what it would be like even being married.  Then I met my best friend and we did get married then it turned into not being able to imagine have a baby.  But soon after we were married we found out I was pregnant and 9 months later that little addition entered into our family and she really is a little us (each day i can see more and more how much she really is our child and its not just her looks that give it away).  Now I can hardly remember what it was like when she wasn't here and it seems like forever ago that I wasn't married and didn't get to spend every day with someone that I love so much.  

Like I was saying Little moments happen everyday in our house.  The other day I finally had a chance to get in the shower and actually take a long shower (which I love to do) since Eric was home during my shower time (which is rare with his super busy schedule).  When I finally was out I could hear fin our bathroom from the kitchen: music on, water running which meant Eric was washing our way to many dishes in the sink, and Kennedy laughing hysterically at her dad.  I could only smile at the life that I live.  I couldn't be more grateful for a husband who loves me more then anything and that loves his daughter more then anything.  Kennedy adores her dad, he is definitely her hero.  And that couldn't make me anymore happy!


Kennedy hates to cuddle these days so instead her choice of sleep is just like dads

No comments:

Post a Comment