Monday, July 16, 2012

22 and counting

Last monday I turned 22.  I cant believe that I am 22 already.  I was totally spoiled on my birthday.  Eric had to work till 5 that night and so it was a relaxing day with just Kennedy and I.  As weird as it might sound it was nice just to have a nice relaxing day and not having to do anything.  When Eric came home he surprised me with Olive Garden for dinner and a night home with him and kennedy just hanging out as a family.  Eric gave me each of my gifts throughout the whole night instead of all at once.  I had no idea what I was getting and he had been building up the anticipation for the whole week before!  Like I said I was totally spoiled because I got an ipod nano and a wristband to go with it for when I start running again after im done nursing!  And then I also got an Iphone which i had been wanting forever!  I Loved my gifts!  Im so grateful for such an amazing, loving husband!
So here is the Family on my birthday.  Kennedy's blanket was more exciting then the camera!

Kennedy was such a jokester on my birthday! She was seriously cracking us both up all night!
And today Kennedy is 4 months old!  I really can't believe it!  It has gone by so fast and I can't believe how much she has grown in the past 4 months.  Everyday I swear she learns something new, I feel like I can't even blink or I will miss something.  We made a super quick video so you can see her at 4 months!



2 comments:

  1. Tanya!! I am so excited you have a blog!!! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you and your cute blog. YAY for relaxing birthdays and your adorable babe!

    PS: two weeks and I'll live within 45 minutes of you! YES!!!!

    ReplyDelete