Friday, July 6, 2012

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

The 4th of July is definitely no doubt one of my favorite holidays!  I love everything about this holiday, it is always filled with so much fun, and has yet to let me down!  This year unfortunately I had to work that morning, well truth be told I decided to work this year, and since I missed the parade Eric made sure to take lots of pictures so I could pretend as if I was there (such an amazing husband I have).  So here they are at the parade:


Kennedy in her cute outfit outfit I made her!


Uncle Quin and Kennedy heading to the Parade


Thank goodness for amazing Grandmas.  We love grandma Castro!
Had to get beads of course, cant go to a parade without getting beads!


After the parade they headed to over to Eric's grandma Johnson's house where I met them for their tradition flooding the lawn and playing the water and a bbq!  We always have so much fun!  This year we were lucky and got to also bring along my niece Toree since we were babysitting her for the night! 
 
We finished off the night watching fireworks and then rootbeer floats after with the Harts!  It was definitely a day filled with only fun!  Have I mentioned how much I love the fourth of July!
 
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!



No comments:

Post a Comment