Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas

It seems like Christmas came really fast this year (im sure it is normally that way).  I don't know what it was because I really felt like I was prepared in plenty of time but when the weekend before hit I suddenly got into panic mode thinking of all the things I didn't get done needless to say it was done and Christmas was extremely good this year.

We started off Christmas eve with both Eric and I working (fun right?) but ended it was going out for the traditional Chinese food with eric's family and pajamas at grandma johnson's house.  We headed home a little bit earlier then we usually would do to KJ being tired (and maybe us too a little but we used her as the excuse).  Christmas morning Eric and I woke up pretty early and were very excited to open our gifts only problem KJ was still sleeping so we had to wait till she woke up.  (Definitely making us laugh considering we had to wait for her to wake up instead of her waking us up, maybe next year that will change!)  We opened up gifts out by the tree and then headed off to spend the rest of the day with family!  We had an enjoyable time with both the families and loved the time we got to spend with them on christmas!  I count my blessing that we do live close during holidays because it is so easy for us to spend these special times with them!

Here are a few, ok an overload, of pictures from our adventures that day:
KJ all dressed up in her Christmas dress!  So adorable!






Eric and His brother just being crazy








Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment